Flat Iron Experts Review

Hello Tempted Fans! I am SO EXCITED to share this review I did on the Babyliss Flat Iron 1" from Flat Iron Experts!  Let me tell you.....this is the BEST straightener I have EVER used in my life.  First off here are some links to the company:

Flat Iron Experts FB Page

Flat Iron Experts Website


They have SO MANY different irons/curling irons/designs etc....Please go check them out and let them know Tempted by FRG sent you! On to the fun stuff : )
They sent me the Babyliss Flat Iron 1", KQC Thermal Shine Spray, and a Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder.


This is how it sits on my vanity.  There is also a place on the bottom of the holder to hold it onto your wall!
The iron is very cute, purple with skulls on it and cute designs : )  It also has 3 heat settings, I used mine on the hottest because I have huge curly, thick, frizzy hair.  Here is what it look like up close, on, and on the highest setting.


Solid red light means it is ready to go!  First I sprayed my hair with the Thermal Shine Spray.  It will protect your hair from the heat.  It also adds shine and reduces frizz!  I have never used one before, and I LOVED the spray.  Here is my hair before:


Yes, I know.  I curly, frizzy mess.  Separating it into sections I do the bottom of my hair first.  Then do the top of my hair.  The iron is small so it is convenient and not heavy at all!  It straightened my hair in ONE SWIPE.  That NEVER happens.  I typically go over it several times.  I got my whole head done in about 15 minutes where it normally would take me around 30.  Time CUT IN HALF!!! Here is my hair after using this amazing iron:


I am in love with this iron.  I will use it EVERYDAY!  It is so fast and easy, I have time before work to do it.  If you are looking for a good iron.  Please use the links above and check them out!  The iron retails for $109.99 but I promise it is worth it!

Flat Iron Experts sent this product to me free of charge in exchange for a product review.






Comments

  1. My son will love this! He has naturally curly hair that he wants to have straight all of the time. He never leaves himself much time in the mornings and for it to do the job in much less time than other flat irons - I'm sold! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts