Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions--Review!

I was thankful to get the opportunity to review an awesome product for you guys!  All natural Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil from the company

First off this product is amazing! The oil is NOT thick at all.  It is a very thin oil.  It smells amazing and you can incorporate it into your everyday life!  I never realized how many uses there are for this stuff!


Here is a short video about Tropical Traditions, how they came about, and how they make this all natural Coconut Oil!



For this review I chose to put it in my coffee in the morning!  I made my regular coffee in my Keurig, added my vanilla creamer, then added a TABLESPOON of Coconut Oil.  WOW!  Let me tell you....This tasted so amazing!  It is so thin that you cannot even tell there it is in there UNTIL you taste the amazing coconut!  I am going to do this every morning!  You can even incorporate it into your kids milk and give them the nutrients from it!


Coconut oil is a healthy fat!  So although it contains calories, it is still good for you!

Click the pics above to head over to the website and product info page.  Here are the links below as well:

COCONUT OIL PRODUCT PAGE

TROPICAL TRADITIONS WEBSITE

This was so refreshing and so tasty!  I look forward to hopefully hosting a giveaway of this stuff for you! STAY TUNED!

**Jenn**

**DISCLAIMER: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.**

Comments

Popular Posts