Language Learning Programs for your Kids! Dino Lingo!



I am so, so happy with this site I was introduced by Influenster!  It is called DINO LINGO.  It is a Language Learning Program for your Kids!  They teach the language in a fun way with a cartoon Dino!  My husband's family is Colombian and they want our daughter to learn Spanish.  This is the PERFECT tool to do that with!

We just watched this video about the Spanish language. She is already saying the words in the video!  The cartoon is SO CUTE and your child will be learning and smiling at the same time!

Here is a link to their website and the video for Spanish!

SPANISH LANGUAGE PAGE

You can also head over to THEIR WEBSITE and find your own language for your kids to try!

I really hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know if you enjoy it and which language you chose!

*Jenn*

**DISCLAIMER**

I viewed this clip complimentary through Influenster.





Comments

Popular Posts