Team Kotex and being a Role Model

As most of you know I am a part of Team Kotex and Generation Know. We bring awareness to women's health and tell the facts about feminine hygiene. I grew up an ONLY CHILD so I didn't have anyone to talk to about my girl issues! That's why I am glad I am apart of Team Kotex and Generation Know so my sister in law Krysten and my daughter Trinity have someone to rely on! 


Trinity is only 7 so she has a while to go! Krysten is 14 and has not started her period yet. Of course I am the one who she asks! I am honored to be that rock for her because I didn't have that growing up! Sometimes you need someone other than your mom. When I first started I was scared to use tampons. I thought they would hurt or wouldn't work. So the other day she asks me "why would you wear one? They seem uncomfortable". I was here to answer her! I told her yes they take getting used to. But one day you will wish you were in the pool swimming with your friends! I know when the time comes she will be scared. But I am glad I am here to help her along! 

Who is the young lady in your life that looks up to you? What kinds of questions do they have? Comment below!

*JENN*

Comments

Popular Posts