Slim-Fast Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake

Hey everyone! I was chosen by Influenster  to review the new Slimfast Shakes part of their 3 2 1 Hunger Plan!! These shakes are amazing!! They have 10 G of protein and 5 g of fiber! Not a lot of carbs and tons of flavor!! I was sent the Strawberries n Cream Shake!

                                     

You know what else is cool? You can make tasty recipes out of these shakes! Here is what I did. I poured my shake into the cute glass influenster sent me. Then cut wedges of orange out and put them in my shake. I also added some orange peel for a nice look! Now you have some Vitamin C in your shake! It is so good!!! Here is what it looked like


Mmmmmmm!!!! 

Would you like to create a recipe yourself?? Head over here'!!


Let me know below what you think of these shakes! I can't wait to go buy the other flavors!?

**JENN**

DISCLAIMER

This post was created in connection with my appointment as a SlimFast Ambassador.


Comments

Popular Posts