A day in the Life of an UbK Ambassador!

As you guys know I am an Ambassador for U by Kotex.  I have already told you my FAVORITE products and how amazing they are!  Now it is time for me to show you my week and how UbK keeps me protected NO MATTER WHAT!

I do SO MANY different things during the week.  The first thing UbK protects me against is working 12 hour shifts at the Animal Hospital!  Being dry is a must in this situation!


On the days I don't work I will clean my house....now you know you don't want to be running to the bathroom to change when your in comfy clothes and cleaning!  Staying dry is a must when you comfy on your days off!




Other things I do during the week is go to the Gym or do Zumba at home!  This is the most important time to stay dry.  How embarrassing would it be to have a leak while working out or dancing! UGH! Luckily UbK protects me 100% from that happening!




That is all I do throughout the week.  The last and final thing that I can think of is SLEEPING! No one likes to leak and stain your sheets! It is so aggravating!  No leaks here! :)





UbK has an AMAZING website as well! Head over HERE and check out the #demodiaries they have!  You can even make one for yourself! Don't  forget to hashtag #demodiaries!!

Christina is my favorite since she uses the same UbK product I do!!! :)

-Jenn

Comments

Popular Posts