***UPCOMING REVIEWS****

Hello Lovelies!

Here I am back at reviewing! I finally got a job.....and I have been busy training.  However, I am ready to start reviewing for you guys again! Also looking for some help on the blog so if interested drop me a message!

My next review is of these beauties right here! 


The Alexa Women's Sneaker in White/Flamingo Pink. (Click for site and info).

These shoes are made to walk all day in and work out your legs.  Toning them as you walk! I will be trying these out while I am at work (and on my feet all day). Check out my review in a few weeks!


I also won this amazing package from SHESPEAKS 2 weeks ago with Loreal Paris Products.  I will be reviewing the new Visable Lift Blur line which includes foundation, concealer and blush.  They also sent me Loreal Butterfly Effect Mascara and nail polish.



Stick around for these reviews in the next few weeks!

PS: ONE LUCKY FOLLOWER WILL WIN THEIR OWN PAIR OF ALEXA WOMEN'S THERAFIT SHOES!

Comments

Popular Posts