Discover Lypsyl - The best kept secret for soft, hydrated lips!






   

  Happy Monday ya'll! I hope everyone had a great weekend and is gearing up for the upcoming Holiday Weekend! I have a great review for you today! I had the opportunity to test out one of my favorite chap sticks.  

     Lypsyl is the best chap stick I think I have ever used!  I started using Lypsyl probably about 6 years ago when Influenster did a campaign with them.  I was hooked ever since.  Lypsyl is so hydrating and it tastes good! Take a look at some facts below:

  • Minty flavor 
  • Organic Shea Butter heals & protects
  • Coconut Oil moisturizes
  • Vitamins A&E soften & heal
  • Not tested on animals
  • Made with Pure Swedish Beeswax

I love the packaging and the cute little slider that is the shape of a bee on the side.  It is easy to use and the applicator is large enough to cover your affected area one time.  I love the fact all year round I don't have to worry about chapped lips.  Whether your heading into Winter from Summer or the other way around Lypsyl keeps your lips hydrated and soft.  The mint is not over powering and is just right! You can find Lypsyl at your local Walmart or Meijers for around $2.99.  Check it out at the link HERE

Have you guys ever used Lypsyl? If so what do you think?  If not, then what is your go to?

You can check out Lypsyl on their FACEBOOK HERE  If you go check it out....Let me know what you think!

If you haven't yet click the IG post above and give me a follow as well as Lypsyl!

"Powered by BrandBacker"

Have a great week! I'll be back with more reviews next week!

*~JENN~*








Comments

Popular Posts