*~Blogging Update~*

Wow.....as I logged onto my blogger I realized I did not blog ANY of 2019.  I seriously did not realize I did not blog any last year! Time flies when you're having fun I suppose.  2019 was a whirlwind for us, we moved, and completely started a new life. I met the love of my life....  We lost some amazing people in our lives too.  We all thought 2020 was going to be the best year, and now here we are quarantined with COVID-19.  I am going to really make an effort to keep blogging this year. My main focus is going to be my health! This is one thing I have let go for so long, and I need to get myself back!  I will try to keep everyone updated with what I am doing and hopefully you guys will follow along!  I am been running about 2 miles a day and I am also doing a squat challenge for April!  I am currently down about 5 pounds just by really watching what I eat.....

I will try each week to post in detail what I did for the week and my progress.  I will also try to incorporate some beauty things on here as well.  That is the whole point of my blog to begin with!  

I hope everyone is staying healthy!

*~Jenn~*

Comments

Popular Posts