*~Fit in 2021~*

 HAPPY SUNDAY!!! Here I am again....with another blog update.  Looks like I posted last in April 2020.  We are back 1 year later.....and starting fresh!  It is now June 2021-and I started a brand new lifestyle in March.  I am currently down 17 pounds since March 26-and literally have not looked back.  If you are struggling I get it!  Everyday I will try and post what I'm doing, and how--bc this is how I made it here today.  All it takes is 30 days to change your lifestyle....I have heard that over and over, and now I'm here to tell you it is true.  The first 30 days I concentrated on my diet and just went on walks.  The walks turned into runs, and then I hit the gym.  

My trainer you ask?  It's my HUSBAND! Chris has always always been super supportive of me and anything I do.  He knows the good details and how you should work out appropriately.  I cannot tell you how many times I've been in the gym and see men "thinking" they know what they are doing.  The gym can be a scary place, especially when you first start.  I'm now able to go alone and get a great workout in!  I try and workout 5-6 days a week, depending on what I have going on.

For my first post, I am going to outline my schedule, starting tomorrow I will go into detail on each workout.  DO NOT do this at first.......when I first started all I did was Cardio.  Cardio is needed to jump start your heart and get you moving.  I started on the treadmill, but I found the elliptical gets my heart rate up more and burns more calories.  After cardio each day I follow with abs and one of the following 3 groups:

Back and Biceps, Chest and Triceps and Legs--Back and Biceps(pull muscles) Chest and triceps (push muscles)

That is it for now!  Today was LEG DAY, but I will start tomorrow with Back and Biceps with details and pics of the machines.  I know that can be really stressful too!  I will leave you with a current before and after: because that is what keeps me going! Have a great rest of your Sunday!




Comments

Popular Posts