*~Monday--Back and Biceps~*

Happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! I had some personal things going on last week so took the week off. We started back today with back and bis. 

Monday food
Breakfast-  Jimmy deans egg which 
Snack- skipped too busy lol
Lunch- home made salad 🥗 with romaine lettuce, croutons, cheese,almonds, and sweet and spicy tuna on top. Strawberry balsamic dressing. 
Snack- banana 🍌 early then my home made fruit with blueberry, pineapple, strawberry, and raspberries. 
Dinner- baked cream of mushroom chicken with brown rice and watermelon. 

Honestly I don't keep track of the calories bc I've been eating the same thing everyday since March and it's all under 1200 calories. 

Workout 
start out with 30 min on elliptical 

30 reps of ab crunches 10 reps x 3 sets 

Rows with 55 pounds. Same reps as above. 

Pull downs 10 reps with 70 pounds the other 2 sets of 10 with 55. 

I could not do more bc the gym was SO BUSY and everything was taken. Typically I'll do more Rows and pull downs. Plus captains chair abs. 

Anything you do that uses a pull muscle is what you are targeting on back and bicep day. 💪 

I don't have pics on this post bc it was too busy for me to hold up machines. Tomorrow's post will have them!

If you have any questions shoot me a DM! 


HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND GET GOOD SLEEP! CHEST AND TRICEPS TOMORROW! 


**Jenn**


Comments

Popular Posts