LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer Review

This was my FAVORITE item in the 2012 Naturals VoxBox.  I am a sucker for chapstick because I have "mongo" lips that gets chapped badly!  This product is highly recommended. 

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer (cute name huh?) is an all natural swedish beeswax based chapstick. Contains vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection.  It even has a minty flavor to it so your breath will also smell great!  The TIP of this chapstick is OVAL not CIRCULAR.  It allows for an easy application and more area covered!  Even after you eat or drink it stays on! 

It has a plunger on the side instead of the twist plunger too!  I promise you will not be dissapointed!  Best part?  You can buy it at WALMART!  You know what that means?  Available and affordable! woot!  I will never use any other chapstick again!

Head over to LypSyl's Website for more info on this natural product!

Disclaimer:
I was provided this to test complimentary from Influenster.

Comments

Popular Posts