Kroger Good For You Bzzagent Campaign

 
 
 
HOLY MOLY! Do I have an awesome review for you!!?? BzzAgent gave me another amazing food product to review.  The CarbMaster line from Kroger Stores!  This is PERFECT for anyone watching their weight or how many carbs they eat!  With me being a Diabetic counting carbs is a HUGE thing for me!  Every 15 carbs counts for me and I have to do insulin.  This line includes Greek Yogurt, Greek Lite Yogurt, CarbMaster Yogurt and Milk.
 
 
My favorite product is the CarbMaster Yogurt. Preferably the Banana Cream Pie flavor!   They have amazing flavors.  From fruits to desserts!  As for me I do not have to do ANY insulin when I eat it.  Saves me a needle stick!
 
 
 
I highly suggest you head to Kroger and try some out!  They are SOOO GOOD!
 
CLICK HERE to become a BzzAgent and do reviews like me!
 
Disclaimer:
I was selected by BzzAgent and sent product free for my honest review.
 


Comments

Popular Posts