Parnevu T-Tree Relaxer System Review

As ya'll know I have SUPER curly and frizzy hair! Panevu was amazing and let me do a review on one if their relaxer systems!  I have relaxed my hair in the past in a salon.....but never at home!  I heard from many that Parnevu's system does not burn your scalp or damage your hair!  So I went ahead and put it to the test!

Here is a little about the Relaxer System:

PARNEVU T-Tree Relaxer - Regular strength (also available in Super strength) straightens better while eliminating dry flaking and relieves itching while leaving scalp and hair moist. Experience the benefits of combining T-Tree conditioning research with the latest in relaxer system technology. The PARNEVU system straightens hair and keeps it straight longer by conditioning throughout the entire relaxing process. Greater penetration of conditioning agents during each step of the application helps restore and rebuild your hair leaving it straighter, softer, shinier, and full of body.
This no-lye conditioning relaxer system:
  • Contains vitamin & protein enriched formula
  • Helps eliminate dry flaking
  • Relieves itching
  • Straightens better than other alternatives
  • Leaves scalp and hair moist
Prepare to be AMAZED! Here I am before:

 
 
 
It took no time at all! Just mix all the ingredients together (per instruuctions) then use the spatula they provide to apply to your hair!
Here I am the day AFTER I did the Relaxer.  I do straighten it....But it took half the time! So much easier to manage! :)
 
CLICK HERE to check out Parnevu's Website and check out their products!
This relaxer is only $8.00 on their site!  Beats heading to the salon for a $60.00 treatment!! :)


Comments

Popular Posts