Old Navy and Ulta Haul!!

So I decided I would start sharing more beauty things and shopping hauls :) today my sweet Mother in law and sister in law went to Old Navy for me! I also went to Ulta! 

OLD NAVY
Today at old navy all flip flops were only $1.00!!! I love their flip flops! I got 4 pairs and 1 for my daughter. I also got a 2013 4th of July Tank :) and got baby some pants on clearance!

Check out their HUGE sale here:



ULTA
I now have an addiction to Ulta. Omg! Addicted! This week they have Marc Anthony hair products buy 1 get 1 FREE! I saw CiaoBella on YouTube talking about the Oil of Morocco Line and how it tamed her frizz! Love her videos! 

Check her out here:


I saved $20.92! Wahoo! Check out Ulta here:


Did you score any good shopping deals this weekend? Share with me below!

*JENN*

Comments

Popular Posts