U by Kotex update: "My Story"

I wanted to film a video for this update...but my video camera is DEAD! BOO!! As y'all know I am apart of The U By Kotex Ambassador Team. We work together to bring awareness to women's health.

Today I want to talk to you about MY story! 

I started my period the first day of 8th grade...yeah...I know. Nothing embarrassing...because I was prepared! I have always used Kotex..my mom has always used Kotex! I started out with pads...just like most girls. The Kotex pads got me through and kept me protected! 

Summer came around and I really wanted to go to the pool with my friends. That's when the Kotex tampons came into my life. I love them! I have been only using them since that summer! I love how far they have come. 

Today I use the U by Kotex tampons with the gripper.. See below:


I never have a leak..which is amazing. I LOVE how colorful they are, It just makes it more interesting. 

Do you have a Kotex story? Please share with me below! :) 

For more info head to:


Thanks y'all! 

*JENN*



Comments

Popular Posts