Ulta Haul!

I got my Ulta mailer on Thursday. If you are an Ulta Rewards Member check the back of yours! Your level depends on how much money you have spent in the store. I was only level 1 but free is free! There is also a $3.50 off coupon if you spend more than $10. 

Here is what I got:

My free reward item was the Ulta Smooth and Protect Shampoo with Keratin. 

Loreal Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleanser I have heard this line is great. The other items are crazy expensive so figured I would try this first!

Batiste Dry Shampoo with a hint of color heard this was great too! It covers up your new root growth :)

Review coming for the previous 3 items!

Finally 2 EOS Lip Balms in blueberry acai and honeysuckle honeydew. They are 2 for $6 and you can't beat that! Best lip balm out there!

Get out to Ulta and take advantage of these sales!


*jmAc*

Comments

Popular Posts