iLb (In Life Bestie) period talk

Part of being a Kotex Brand Ambassador is influencing others around you. Sometimes it's hard to find that one person. Mine is my sister-in-law. I am an only child so we bonded instantly! We do everything....everything together! We even joke that we should have our own tv show!

Luckily she is 14...and hasn't started her period yet. Now you know she won't ask her mom these questions. That's where I come in. We talk about everything and anything. Periods, boys, boobs, parents, school, sports.

The main thing is I want her to know real info and why really happens when a girl matures. All of these nonsense rumors! Thank goodness she will come to me first!

She has even followed my footsteps and plays the violin and tennis in high school.
It's really amazing to have a friend/sister like her. There is never a dull moment with us...always laughing and smiling.

But I also appreciate that she trusts me enough to speak about her girl issues. That is super special to me. Here we are! 





She  is amazing! Who is your iLB?

Comments

Popular Posts