My strong & powerful Mom!

One thing Kotex urges is for women to be strong and confident. As a woman we can achieve so many different things! Its my job as brand ambassador to share these things with you! The most important person in my life is my mom.

We have been through so many battles and so many things. She is still here for me and loves me no matter what. The most empower full thing she has helped me achieve is be a good mom to my baby girl trinity. I raise her the way my mom did me. She is also a devoted grandma :)

I really don't know what I would have done without her in my life. She has helped me out of so many holes and just kept me smiling.  I have learned all you need is a confident smile to get you through the rough patches of life.

Is there a woman in your life that inspires you?

Comments

Popular Posts