Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions Review

Influenster sent me the Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions!  I would never have guessed how comfortable these were!  In the winter I need something to keep my feet warm and supported.  I work 10-12 hour shifts at work that requires a lot of walking and feet time! Surprisingly, these do not make my feet sweaty!  YES!

Here is what the product looks like:

Don't let the fur scare you.  These things are really, really awesome! The size is dead on as well!  I think Dr. Scholls has hit a home run with these!  Give them a try!

**DISCLAIMER**

I received these courtesy of Influenster for my honest review.


Comments

  1. great post! tell me how about follow each other? Let me know please, I always follow back pretty!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts