Rimmel's Retro Glam Mascara Review

Influenster has done it again!  As part of my Rose VoxBox I got to review the BRAND NEW Retro Glam Mascara from Rimmel London! I cannot express how amazing this stuff is.  I have super long lashes and they tend to CLUMP when I use mascara.  Check this out!


Check out that cool wand!  Have you ever seen anything like it?  I haven't!  It is thick in the middle to provide you with volume.  Then it is skinny at the top so you can reach every little lash!  Even in the corners!  My number one tip is to start from the base of your lashes and wiggle your way up.  You get a lot of product on your lashes that way! 

Here is my finished look:

I couldn't be more happy!  I LOVE IT!  This hit stores in November so get out there and buy it!  Let me know what you think!

**DISCLAIMER**
Influenster sent me this for free for my honest review of this product.

Comments

Popular Posts