Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel Review--Powered By Brandbacker

Here we are with another review courtesy of Brandbacker and Insta Natural. This company is really amazing and what they make! This time I am going to talk about the Youth Express Eye Gel.

First of all I LOVE the fact that it is in gel form.  I love everything gel form.....I sinks into the skin SO WELL!  Gel = HYDRATION.  I work at an Urgent Care Center and let me tell you, that leaves not a lot of time to sleep.  Therefore, I have the dark circles and so on underneath my eyes.  This gel completely changed that!

I do not look tired everyday!  I just apply a small amount under my eyes every morning and night. The main idea is to PAT it in NOT RUB!  Rubbing it underneath your eyes will stretch out your skin and make your bags look worse!

Here is a look at the ingredients in this bad baby:
Plant Stem Cells: Helps mitigate premature signs of aging
Matrixyl 3000: Tightens and firms the skin
Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes your skin deeply
Other ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E, Amino Acid Complex Cucumber Hydrosol and more

My mom even loves this stuff!  

Once again to check out this item and others head over to INSTA NATURAL and check them out!
Have you ever tried this brand? Let me know what you think!

**Jenn**

DISCLAIMER:
POWERED BY BRAND BACKER

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts