Insta Natural Moisturizer and Vitamin C Review--Powered by Brandbacker


Brandbacker is a new Blogging Opportunity that I joined just a few months ago. You can apply for different opportunities to review amazing products. InstaNatural is the brand that I see most of the time on there. They make beauty products for all skin types. Today's review is their Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C. I received a bottle of the moisturizer and a separate bottle of the Vitamin C.

I love this stuff! The Vitamin C is SO HEALTHY for your skin.  My skin was literally GLOWING! Depending on the weather and the temp. you might choose to not use as much as it can make you look greasy.  But regardless I love it!  I use them both Morning and Night (usually more at night) and you look flawless!  My skin is very very dry, but this just soaks right up!  

Here are the KEY ingredients in this combo:

+ 2.5% Retinol
+ Vitamin C
+ Hyaluronic Acid
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Green Tea

Interested in this?  Head over to INSTANATURAL and browse their items! 

**Jenn**

DISCLAIMER:
POWERED BY BRANDBACKER

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts