Healthy Directions Restful Sleep- Powered by Brandbacker





Brandbacker and Healthy Directions sent me a 30 count bottle of their Restful Sleep. It is a healthy supplement used to help you fall asleep fast and calm. 

Usually this type of supplement makes me dizzy and knocks me out. Not this! You take 2 caps with a full glass of water about 30 min. Before bed. It honestly calms you down and helps you fall asleep quickly. 

I slept the whole night and woke up rested and ready for my day! Below are the ingredients in this supplement. 

Here is what the supplement looks like. You can purchase it on Amazon. Healthy Directions has kindly offered my readers a 20% discount off your order! 




USE CODE:
SAVEREST 

at checkout for 20% off! This code expires 12/31/15. 

Let me know if you purchAse this and how it helps you! 

This post is powered by BrandBacker. 

Comments

Popular Posts