NAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection Review

A few months ago I was contacted by NAAT to do a review on one of their collections. I immediately chose the Brazilian Keratin Line.  My hair is curly, coarse and FRIZZY! I have always heard that Keratin helps with that!  

This line is made from green keratin.  It helps seal your hair and repair the cuticle damage.  Makes hair stronger, shinier and healthier!  The best part is it is chemical free!  So for everyone who dyes their hair....it won't lighten your color!


Check it out!  The whole line consists of a shampoo, conditioner, liquid conditioner, hair serum and a hair mask!

This line completely changed my hair!  I dye it at home and I flat iron it several times a week!  My hair is stronger and healthier than it ever has been!  The serum keeps the frizz down and the hair mask really reconstructs your hair.  Makes it softer than ever before!  

Here are my after results (after flat ironing it) 


CLICK HERE to check out this line and more info......


Here are the benefits of this line:
  • Works with all hair types to repair cuticle damage
  • Regenerates & strengthens hair fibers while restoring natural shine & softness
  • Seals hair cuticles to reduce volume and frizz
  • Makes hair resilient & healthy
  • Formaldehyde & sodium chloride free
NAAT makes all sorts of different lines for different hair types.  Head over to their website and find the perfect line for you!

Don't forget to check them out on their social media sites! Don't forget to tell them Tempted by FRG sent you!






Comments

Popular Posts