Breast Cancer Pink October by Glamulet


 
 
 
I am so thrilled to be apart of this Campaign powered by Brandbacker and Glamulet.  As most of you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I know some of my readers can relate to this and I can't wait to hear your stories.  Here is mine.....

October is not just any month for me and my family.  October 31, 2011 I lost my Gramps to Pancreatic/Colon Cancer.  My Gramps was an amazing man and honestly the only Grandpa I've ever had in my life.  My dad's parents died when I was a baby so I did not have a chance to have them in my life.  He had been very sick the summer of 2011 but was not diagnosed until October 1, 2011.  October represents the last 30 days I had with him.  Although October is Breast Cancer month I think every type of Cancer needs awareness and this was important to me.

Glamulet has created an amazing Campaign for the month to raise money for this disease and awareness by making and selling jewelry and charms. 

 http://www.glamulet.com/breast-cancer-october-2015

For every charm that you buy 50% is donated to a charity fund for Breast Cancer.  I think that is amazing!  We cannot do this alone! We have to bring awareness to the disease that is taking our families from us! Breast Cancer is the 2nd deadliest cause of death in women.  By 2050 NO WOMAN should die from Breast Cancer! SUPPORT PINK OCTOBER!

Please check out the link above and consider donating.  Every little bit helps! I appreciate all the support especially through this month.

"In Honor of My Gramps" 


Bring awareness to this post by SHARING and #GlamuletPinkOctober

Thank you!

*JENN*

"POWERED BY BRANDBACKER"

Comments

Popular Posts