OZ Naturals - Tinted Sunscreen Review






OK SHOW OF HANDS.  How many of you have had to go somewhere outside but needed sunscreen AND makeup?  I know all of us have!  Oz Naturals has created an amazing product that you  NEED to try!  It's a tinted sunscreen you can use for your face!  Now when you are out in the sun you will have an even skin tone and not look pale WHILE protecting from UV Rays.  GREAT!

It is a medium colored tone and blends with all skin types.  This can also be worn under or without makeup.  Really you don't even need foundation with this! Not to mention it's lighter than foundation!  SPF 30 which is hard to find in tinted formulas which means the UV protection is GREAT! This company is ALL NATURAL and CRUELTY FREE! Now I know you won't find that in any other sun screen!

You know what the best part is? You can buy it on AMAZON! Don't even have to leave the house!  If you have PRIME free shipping! Check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DAAV4VIJAUEOCB&field-keywords=Tinted+Sunscreen


I used this while we went to Six Flags Over Georgia and it did not fail me!  I was out in the sun riding roller coasters ALL DAY and still looked fabulous!

Please go check it out!

*REVIEW POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*

JENN

Comments

  1. I love OZ Naturals, this stuff is great and works really well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts