Murad 90-Day Rapid Lightening Regimen Review

I was so fortunate to be chosen to review this amazing set for you guys!  Today's review is the Murad 90-Day Rapid Lightening Regimen and I love it!  FIRST here is a little background info on Murad.

Murad was founded by board-certified Dermatologist, Dr. Howard Murad.  He is also a trained Pharmacist and his goal is to achieve beautiful, healthy skin for everyone! Now You know this product has to be good if it's made by a Dermatologist/Pharmacist. CLICK HERE to head over to MURAD and see what they are all about!

Now on to the good stuff! I was sent this 90-Day Regimen by BeautyStat for my honest review. CLICK HERE to check them out!

The Murad Rapid Lightening Regimen comes with the following products:

 
 

 

The 90-Day Regimen is designed for anyone who has trouble with dark spots due to sun, genetics, hormones and inflammation.  I suffer from sun spots and from hormones!  Once you start to use the products you should see results in as little as 7 days! Here is a breakdown of the products in each step:

STEP 1: CLEANSE

The Vitamin-C rich cleanser removes skin-dulling impurities to renew skin's radiance.  It smells just like citrus and really wakes you up in the morning and makes your face feel clean!

STEP 2: SERUM

Apply the Age Spot Lightening serum and watch the magic unfold!  This serum contains 2% Hydroquinone which lightens dark spots and discoloration. 

STEP 3: MOISTURIZE

The Essential-C Day Moisturizer is AMAZING! It is my favorite part of the whole regimen.  It smells just like citrus lotion and contains SPF 30 to protect your skin all day from the sun! I am fair skinned so this was something I majorly needed!

STEP 4: PEEL

They also make a Radiance Peel that is to die for!  I only use this about once a week but it really helps remove dead skin and show your skins radiance!

I cannot tell you enough how much I love this! I will continue to use it and will definitely purchase another kit once this is all gone!

Wanna try it for yourself? Well your in luck! BEAUTYSTAT is giving it away!!!! ENTER BELOW!


Murad Rapid Lightening Regimen Giveaway

Any questions? Just leave them below!

-JENN

Comments

Popular Posts