AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream-Mandarin & Cedarwood Review

As most of you guys know I am a Diabetic, and Diabetics have horribly dry skin!  When BEAUTYSTAT offered this Ahava Hand Cream to review I jumped at the chance!  I am a Beauty Blogger for BeautyStat and they always have amazing products! (Click to learn more about this Beauty Supply Company)  This time I tested out the Ahava Mineral Hand Cream with Mandarin and Cedarwood.  Just to sum it up.....IT'S AMAZING!


This hand cream literally is my world right now.  I keep it on my nightstand and apply it to my hands before I go to sleep and before work in the morning.  The moisture literally locks into my skin and is so soft all the time! The smell is just like Mandarin Oranges with a hint of Cedar which isn't bad either!  This product is $23.00 retail and is worth every penny!

CLICK HERE to head over to AHAVA'S site and check out the hand cream!

DISCLAIMER:
Beautystat sent me this product for free for my honest review!

Comments

Popular Posts