Shredding for the Wedding! #Day1

Hello Fans! Well today is the day! 30 DAYS until I marry the love of my life! For 30 days I am taking you along with me while I #ShredForTheWed 

Any and all suggestions are appreciated! I love my body, but I am mainly doing this for myself and my confidence! Ditching the diet soda for 30 days and all unhealthy foods! 

Here is a little about us:

I met Daniel, my Fiance, In Middle School.  We have literally grown up together and went to school together!  As some of you know this will be my third marriage (had to keep my Prince waiting).  My first marriage was only a few months and my second was an 8 year and abusive relationship.  Daniel saved me from that and swept me off my feet! We have been together for 3 years and engaged for 1! We have a 16 year old, Kyle,  (Daniel's nephew) and my daughter, Trinity who is 10! We are getting married April 29 in the mountains in North GA! It's gonna be amazing and I can't wait to take ya'll along too!



Stay tuned to IG, and Twitter for daily updates!

CLICK HERE for IG
HERE for Twitter

Don't forget to follow!

Comments

Popular Posts