LIFE Update & IDEALSHAPE

Hey Everyone! Mrs. Clack here! WOW.....I have been so busy the last month! Our wedding took up basically every minute of my time! But don't fret.....I am here! Our wedding was AMAZING! Everything went perfect and the weather was gorgeous!


I did not get to do the #ShredForTheWed posts how I had planned due to some unforseen circumstances.  HOWEVER, I love IDEALSHAPE! I have been using it continuously since our honeymoon and I couldn't be happier with it!

They sent me a bunch of goodies last month to get me started (this month's should arrive soon).  I am going to take you through a typical day and how I use these products! I also post my daily's on IG so please follow me there as well! IG : jnalley419

First-here are the amazing goodies I was sent:

I start off my morning by taking (2) of the IdealBurn! This is a weight loss supplement that helps your cravings and fights fat! For breakfast I will either eat a Smore's IdealBar or the Cookies n' Cream or Strawberry IdealShake you see above! SO GOOD! This keeps me full and gets me to lunch time!  Make sure you are drink plenty of water! That is where the IdealBoost comes into play! This variety box has several yummy flavors you mix into your water.  I will typically use 2 of them a day, 1 first thing in the AM and 1 after lunch! The IdealBoost also has Slendesta In it to help you fight that fat and keep your energy levels up!

I take the Collagen at night right before bed with a glass of water.  I will keep you posted on my hair, skin, and nails results as it progresses! 

These products are GOOD for you and more importantly they taste good!  I literally have no side effects from them or feel weird! I cannot wait to see what comes this month! You can check them out here:
https://www.facebook.com/idealshape/

HERE you will find my Influencer link if you would like to purchase anything from them!



In the mean time click below for a sample sale! I highly recommend these shakes!



STAY TUNED! 




Comments

Popular Posts