Rejuvenate House Party with Tryazon 

Rejuvenate sent me a huge pack of goodies for a spring cleaning party! I was sent a ton of samples of grout cleaner, laundry stain remover, floor restorer and awesome micro fiber pads! They also sent wipes for the blinds! 


Me and my family loved all the products! I gave the samples to my party goers (mainly family). They absolutely love it! My mom is in love with the blind wipes! Our whole house is hardwood basically so the floor Restorer was my favorite! They are still shiny after a week of high traffic! 


I highly recommend it for any hard floors! It also dries fast so no slipping, waiting time or greasy feeling! 


Check them out here! https://www.rejuvenateproducts.com


Have you used these before? If so comment below your thoughts! 




Comments

Popular Posts