My Weight Loss Journey Before/After feat. Idealshape

     This journey started about 4 years ago after my second marriage had ended and I met the love of my life. It's just something about finding the right one that puts your mind into focus. Let me fill you in on the backstory: I had my daughter June 14, 2006 and quickly got down to my pre-baby weight with diet and exercise. Shortly after I entered into the worst 8 years of my life. Without going into too much detail, I spent about 6 years putting weight on. Emotional eating, not taking care of myself and caring about everyone else BUT myself. I went from about 170 to my highest at 235 pounds. I was always the fit one in High School, a tennis star and always on top of my health. This is the TRUE definition of being depressed and over eating! Nor did I have ANY support. When that period of my life ended, I met the love of my life. An old friend from my middle school/high school days. He accepted me for me....me for all my flaws and did not mention one thing about how my weight had blown up. DEPRESSION is the devil....and once I got out of that space it allowed me to do me and put myself first.

      My Mom purchased the Idealshape Idealburn and totally turned me on to the brand. I purchased and used the heck out of Idealshape's Idealshakes. I started this about 6 months before I became an Ambassador, and it really helped me jump start my weight loss. I took everything real slow and replaced either my Breakfast or my Lunch with a tasty shake. Just using the shakes ALONE helped me get down 2 sizes. This really helped with my over-eating, and my big appetite. After a few months I incorporated slight walking and jogging into the mix. This really helped with my fatigue and my fitness. 6 months ago I signed on to be an Idealshape Ambassador and it was literally the best thing I have ever done! Since signing on I have gotten to try more shakes, the Idealboost (which I am IN love with), their supplements and their new IdealOatmeal. Here is a typical IdealDay for me:

 Wake up: Take 1 Idealburn with water Breakfast: 30 min. later 1 packet of Ideal Oatmeal or IdealShake

Mid Morning: IdealBar (or a banana) + 1 packet of IdealBoost in a bottle of water

Lunch: Salad or Idealshake

Mid-Day Snack: Fruit or yogurt and another IdealBoost

Dinner: Lean protein and veggies.

      I try to get at least 3 days of jogging in but that is hard working full-time at Urgent Care/Full time Mom and Wife. The Idealshape products are SO GOOD that they keep me lean even when I am crazy busy! Everything is fast and you can take on-the-go!

      About 2 weeks ago I tried on a pair of pants I NEVER thought I would get in. To my surprise I am down 4 more sizes since starting Idealshape hardcore! I am confident enough to rock a bathing suit at the beach and so much more! If you guys are on the fence, just purchase 1 PRODUCT from them and it will change your mind!

 Check out their products here

 At the moment they have a CLEARANCE sale ending tomorrow

September 1 starts their Labor Day sale BOGO Half-Off on Select Products

 I am still not at my goal weight and still have 20 more pounds to go. Here is a little Before/After to show my progress. I have not done a full body, because I am still in progress. HOWEVER these pics show for themselves! The one on the left was 4 years ago when I started and the one on the right is current!

Here is my collection of my everyday products:


Check them out and let me know what you think!

Have a GREAT weekend and stay safe! I will be blogging wayyyyy more coming up! 

Love-
Jenn



Comments

Popular Posts