New Year New Me Challenge

Hello Everyone!

I finally have some down time at work today......Flu season has Urgent Care crazy! By now you have been following mine and Gina's #Heathier2018 journeys!  We are both down at least 10 pounds this year so far!  Today I want to walk you through what I have been doing and my New Year New Me Challenge!  

Before 2018 started I was blessed to have won an amazing opportunity with a local shopping center here in Georgia, The Collection At Forsyth! Here is a look at what I have done and still get to do!


I have been doing work outs a Pure Barre for about 3 weeks now and I go 2-3 times a week depending on work and life! I also go to The Joint for Chiropractic adjustments once a week (I get 4 sessions with this package) We had a fabulous Ladies Night Out this passed Wednesday! 

Today we have our half way there intensive work out with massages after!  

I cannot tell you how amazing this experience has been!  I have met some amazing ladies who really believe in me and my goal!  Everyone is so inspiring and positive!  I hope you guys will continue to follow me along till the end of this! More fun posts will be coming especially with the Fashion Show at the end!  

Now to my weight loss:
I got down to my pre-baby weight after having my daughter.  Then life happened.  I shot up and gained a good bit of emotional weight.  I will not go into detail as this was my previous life, but depression, not having life together, not having a supportive spouse etc....all led to this weight gain.  About 4 years ago I escaped this life and re-connected with the most amazing man I've ever known.  The weight just stared coming off! Just with a life change I dropped nearly 20 pounds! After I won this package I knew this was the start to something GREAT! What a better way to get back into shape! I now am down an extra 10 just by a low-carb diet, no soda, and work outs! For the moment I am doing 2 shakes and 2 snacks a day then 1 sensible meal! These 2 pics below are my current before and afters.  The left was 2014 right when I escaped my old life and the right is a current!

 


SERIOUSLY NIGHT AND DAY! Ladies this is totally possible! Just believe in YOU! 

Stay tuned with more posts/photos/videos of my challenge! :) 

Have a great Sunday!

-Jenn




Comments

Popular Posts