Creative BioScience 90 Day Challenge

I am SO excited to bring this to you guys!  My good friend Stephanie who is the Owner of CouponClipinista is sponsoring me in this challenge!  You guys know I have been struggling with weight loss for some time now.  Now is the time to put an end to my excuses and lose some weight!

I am participating in Creative Bioscience's 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge.  The product I chose to test for my challenge is:

African Mango 1200
african mango 1200

Here is a little info about the diet and supplement:

"African Mango Weight Management Products by Creative Bioscience
The African Mango diet has been used for centuries by the people of Africa, perhaps without even knowing it. The process and product have been refined to perfection by Creative Bioscience, to bring the benefits of the African Mango to your door. The African Mango product comes in capsule form and is used daily to help target body fat without side effects. Since the product is all natural, you can feel confident taking this supplement even on a long term basis. One of the major benefits of the African Mango diet is the reduction of LDL cholesterol, which is the bad kind, and an increase in HDL (good) cholesterol."

CLICK HERE to check out the African Mango 1200 page.

To read more and to research their other products head over HERE

I am really, really thankful that I get to do this challenge!  I have 60 pounds to lose!  I chose the African Mango 1200 because I have more than 20 pounds to lose.  I have heard some nice things about this diet and it doesn't seem dangerous to my health or diabetes.  I am ready for a real challenge to get me in the FIT mood!

My friend CouponClipinista referred me to the challenge....If YOU are a blogger and you want to apply as well PLEASE head over HERE!!!  They are a great company and super nice to work with!!

Check out the info and links that I posted.  Cannot wait to share my 90 Day journey with you!  I will update every couple of weeks so you can follow along!  At the end of my challenge 3 of you will win FREE PRODUCT from Creative Bioscience!! Awesome....right?

STAY TUNED!

*Jenn*
 

Comments

Popular Posts