Been on my mind


            Hello everyone. I’m humbled that you are taking the time to read our blog. I decided we need to write more. About what?? About anything.  Life is cool like that.  I mean, anything can happen from the time you wake up until you fall asleep, and even the most ordinary things can be amusing or entertaining. So, here goes.
            First off, I just wanted to share my opinion on the media and the coverage on the bombings at the Boston marathon.  It really ticks me off, and that is calling it lightly, that social networks are so quick to get these images. Even worse, is that people have the audacity to photo shop images. HELLO!! This is a time of grief for so many families. A little 8 year old boy lost his life. This was senseless and tragic, and it bothers me to no end how these images and false information get spread like wildfire through social media. I just pray these families can get through this, and let’s get these families justice! I’m not saying all the information spread on social media is false. I realize it isn’t, but I think we should have some respect for the families who are grieving. Give it some time. I guess this is the world we live in.
            Ok, so most of us want to lose weight, not all, but most.  I plan on sharing some healthy recipes and workouts you can do right from your home. They are intense, but again, you have to “train insane or remain the same”. YUP!! It sucks, but especially as we age, losing weight gets that much harder. SIGH! It seems like we can’t win, but the truth is, WE CAN!  So, I will be doing my homework tonight on some healthy and easy recipes, and I will share tomorrow.

LOVE AND LIGHT,
Julz

Comments

Popular Posts