Changes are a comin!

Before I go to bed I want to update you guys on my life.  Tomorrow I start a new job/career as a Receptionist at my dog's Vet.  I will train in all aspects and work my way up to higher positions.  This is a HUGE step for me as I have been working with my dad for 6 years now.  I have had it really easy working with him....now things are getting real.  It will be a big change for my family.  I will have to go in earlier.....and my husband will take over the "mommy" job somewhat.  Getting our daughter on and off the bus etc....

Thank you for all your kind words...It really helps me smile and have confidence in myself.  I can't wait to have my "big girl" job and feel like I am worth something.  I also have gained alot of weight from working with my dad.....alot of sitting around and eating LOL.  That stops NOW.  I need to be a better role model in all aspects of my life.  I will be up walking around and assisting my co workers and their fur babies! :)

I start training tomorrow for 2 weeks....I will try and blog everyday about how it's going etc....I know you guys will keep me going!

Thanks so much for being amazing fans!  Here's to a good first day tomorrow!! :)

*JENN*

Comments

Popular Posts